Frequently Asked Questions

Do I require council approval?

It depends on your area of residence. Some local councils permit you to prune up to 10% without submitting an application. Other councils need an application to be submitted for any type of tree works. To view your council requirements, check your local council’s website or click here. If you require any extra information, please contact us.

What is arborist? Why should they be carrying out the tree work?

An arborist is a tree specialist that has obtained their qualifications from TAFE. They have developed a range of skills from pruning to tree removal to diagnosing and treating diseases. The qualifications range from levels 1 to 5. Level 1 includes trainees and groundsmen while level 5 consists of completing reports for councils and individual developers. State Wide Tree Management’s team consists of qualified arborists to ensure your tree work is completed safely and efficiently. Our arborists are experienced through both qualifications and fieldwork. We will take care of your tree work and get the job done in a professional manner.

Request A Quote